- Your consent to this policy.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Whom to contact about this policy.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Resource Staffing Services and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact Resource Staffing Services.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, location, phone number, gender, email and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, employment history, education history, personal summary, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via email regarding support for the Service.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
b. Information Collected from Technology
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of Internet users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send email messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether emails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
Use of Your Personal Data
a. General Use
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Identify you as a user in our system
- Provide improved administration of our Site and Service
- Provide the Service
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Service
- Send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created
- Send you administrative email notifications, such as information about pending job offers, security or support and maintenance advisories
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests
- Make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback
- Send you calendar invitations
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Service and for other marketing purposes
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
a. Third Parties Designated By You
When you use the Service, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information, including other websites, your friends, relatives and business associates. Depending on the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may change your settings at any time as to who has access to your information by going to your account settings and changing your publishing options.
b. Other Disclosures
Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
a. Email Communications
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
Security of Your Personal Data
Resource Staffing Services is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Resource Staffing Services uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 261.8822
Last Updated: 7/15/15
Logistics & DistributionRSSI prides itself by working with some of the most recognized companies/warehouses in the Portland Metro Area. Our logistics division specializes in having the right candidate not only for your companies unique skill levels and requirements, but to company culture and personality too.
We offer the regions highest trained candidates from Forklift Operators, Order Selectors & Pullers, Shipping/Receiving and Traffic Clerks to Material & Inventory Management.
RSSI is recognized as one of the top firms in the Portland Metro Area for transportation services solutions. We partner with our logistics & distribution team to provide safe, efficient, customer service-oriented transportation professionals.
No matter what commercial level - Class A, B, C or non-commercial C our drivers are specifically screened for your company needs.
With so many elements involved with creating your product, at RSSI we recruit specifically for your company's job qualifications and culture. Our team carefully screens and selects qualified candidates to handle fast paced production environments from wrapping to repackaging to packaging final product ready for delivery.
At RSSI, our production candidate pool will hit the ground running to help you maintain a productive workflow whether you are seeking electronics, food, machinery or floor to bench to precision assembly. Our team will track product, stack materials, load/unload hoppers and wrap or package final products ready to be shipped.
At RSSI we currently work with many well known local companies, our recruiting process allows us to seek and deliver the best qualified candidate at any given time for your support staff needs. We understand the importance of maintaining a fully staffed, highly capable and talented team at all times. Our extensive screening process ensures you will receive quality candidates that will step in to help you run your company in a seamless manner.
We provide services from Executive & Administrative Assistants, Receptionists & General Office help, Data Entry, Marketing, HR and Information Technology Services.
Customer Care Services
At RSSI we understand that the Customer Care position typically is the first contact a customer has with your company. Our candidates have a proven history providing solid customer relationships, handling customer inquires and concerns with speed and professionalism, ability to perform data entry on a variety of software programs, troubleshooting skills to overcome customer issues all delivered with excellent communication skills.